15.7.09

Lost Loves, Casting out Paradise K/f (Carol) [PG]

Image courtesy of ABC and Moi

Disclaimer: Paramount owns Star Trek. I only own my fantasies.


Summary: Utter selfishness or the greatest sacrifice?

Tonight I take what you freely give--the discards of spent passion to be nurtured by Life's oldest garden--the womb.

I lay here in the arms of a mortal god, struggling with how I'll turn my back upon the alter I willingly worshipped.

How, with the cold light of dawn, I'll strike with a cruelty you never suspected, a kindness your heart won't understand.

Tomorrow I'll free you from the chains of my Love, to wander the stars of your Heaven.

But I keep a part of you to remind me of what I forfeited, a sin willingly committed.

~ID
'ic

3 comments:

  1. kayla16.7.09

    I love your stories, but your drabbles are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16.7.09

    i love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dreamer19.8.09

    You are an excellent writer and I enjoyed this drabble.

    ReplyDelete