30.5.09

"Realizations" K/U [G]

Disclaimer: Paramount owns Star Trek. I'm just writing this for fun and not making any profit

Lil ol me made the image...


Summary: Based on TOS episode " The Tholian Web ". A little scene between our communications officer and her captain.

Realizations of a Crowded Universe



Kirk stepped into the observation room, staring out the window.


"I thought you preferred a crowded universe?" 
Uhura offered from the corner. She walked over to him.


"I do." Kirk smiled down.


"There's one thing I learned while you were out there." 
Uhura motioned towards space.


"Will you share it with me?" The captain asked.


"I intend to. I realized how much I care for you. I know it's not proper, but I needed to say it out loud." She reached up and placed a gentle kiss on his soft, but startled lips, smiled sweetly and left him in darkness.

~ID'ic




No comments:

Post a Comment