15.12.09

Merry Christmas K/U [PG]

Image courtesy of the Interweb
Disclaimer: The characters are Paramount's, their actions are mine.

Summary: A Little holiday frivolity to warm your soul.

~~~

The party winds down and I watch as you inch your way toward the door. This year you're holding yourself in check, watching how much you drink and at whom you smile. This Christmas will not find you sharing an innocent kiss with some recent transferee. No, you've made sure to keep well away from that bough of mistletoe hanging near the eggnog… .

So, you're oblivious as I approach--too much cheer emboldening my actions. I stop before you, holding up my own sprig of mischief and beaming my best flirt. It takes you a half second to react, the tension leaving your body as you realize just how reserved you've been. Your face lights up with the impish smile that's gotten you into and out of more trouble than I really care to know.

The kiss brushes my lips, sending shivers down my spine and elsewhere. You continue to lean in, breathing softly against my neck, my ear….

"Merry Christmas, Nyota." You whisper softly, a hint of seduction in your tone and the ghost of that smile still in your eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Captain." I manage to reply, in shock at how quickly my plan back-fired on me.

Your smile grows paternal and I feel the spell broken, allowing me to hear an amused voice clearing itself next to me.

"Ahhh hmm, you're not going to stop with just one kiss are you, Lieutenant? Seems like a waste of good mistletoe to me."

"Uhh, what Doctor?" I stutter as I try to focus on the smiling man in blue while watching the man in gold turn and walk out the door.

"Let me show you how it's done. See, you hold the mistletoe like this and then you lean in under it. Like this…. Yes, just like that…."

~ID'ic

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.12.09

    What a great giggle-flirt fest -thx! Favorite line:
    I stop before you, holding up my own sprig of mischief and beaming by best flirt.

    I think you meant to type "my" rather than "by best flirt." Anyway, it's a great line.

    -k592walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. EGAD! A typo!! Thanks - you're hired full time to proof read ~lol Yes, you know, we need some mistletoe at the office, and err, a Captain Kirk too ;-)

    ReplyDelete