21.9.09

Longings, No Moon S/U [PG]

Image courtesy of Paramount and Trekcore.
Disclaimer: The characters are Paramount's, their actions are mine.

Summary: What was Spock really thinking when Uhura asked about Vulcan's Moon?


Vulcan has no moon I tell her, but she has a sister in T'Khut.

In ancient days, couples walked in her glow, she lent her shadow to their trysts.

I never mention this to you and you walk away -- expecting no more from me.

If I called you back -- told you of the orb that inspired countless lovers -- would you go home with me?

Would you walk the sands of Shi'kahr and let me hold your dark figure in T'Khut's pale glow?

It nearly escapes my lips before reason takes hold. I fight to keep silent as you walk away.

~ID'ic

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22.9.09

    This is awesome!
    If I called you back -- told you of the orb that inspired countless lovers -- would you go home with me?
    So vulnerable. At the last line, I can almost see him inhale and pull back his shoulders to regain his composure.
    -k592walker

    ReplyDelete