5.6.09

Lost Loves, The Pain of Forgetfulness K/f [PG]

Image courtesy of Paramount

Disclaimer: Paramount owns Star Trek.  I only own my fantasies.


Summary: Does forgetfulness banish the pain of love and regret?



I lost a Love I never had.

I feel a heart break that never beat.

I smell perfume that never enticed me.

I taste lips that never touched mine.

I see panic-stricken eyes brimming with tears never shed.

I hear a strangled voice declaring, "No, I choose!"

All these sensations come to me in my dreams.

I wake, drenched in cold sweat, feeling ashamed and guilty for something I can't remember.

The dream comes to me often--sometimes it flares into the heat of regret, sometimes it damps into soothing whispers of "forget".

I lost a Love I never had... .

~ID'ic

No comments:

Post a Comment