11.2.10

Not A Story, just a warning of one coming...

Hello!

This is just a notice/warning that I will soon begin posting chapters of my Magnum Opus, "Healing Touch". It's about 15 chapters ( I need to look that up) and the hardest thing I've ever done on a creative front. Bear with me as I post--I want to lead with a picture on each chapter, but since most of the story takes place planet-side, with a cast of OC aliens, that could prove difficult.

I'll do my best! But if you're enjoying it, let me know. A little encouragement goes A LONG way in making me find the energy to continue.

~ID'ic

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.2.10

    HI IDIC! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW MY OTHER COMMENT BUT I ANXIOUSLY AWAIT ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS OF THIS, MY FAVORITE K/U FANFIC OF ALL TIME!I LOOK FORWARD TO RE-RE-READING IT!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL, TAKE CARE,
    PAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! Thrilled to hear from you :) Yes, I did see your other comment--thank you. I'll probably put up another chapter today. I have to space them out to give me time to find/make pics for all fifteen chapters. Ya know, ya don't find Potakai just hanging out at the local photo mall .... ;-) I'll try to do you proud~lol

    ReplyDelete