1.11.09

Moonlight and Chocolates Su/R [G]

Image by Id'ic

Disclaimer: I earn no riches from Trek other than my fantasies.
Summary: A drabble submission for the TOSHET Valentine's Day Challenge Requirements include a kiss, an exotic edible treat to eat, and a quote that says, "I would walk a thousand miles to hear you say that again."


"I've been so stupid--chasing a fantasy when I have someone so much better standing in front of me," Janice whispered as she leaned in and kissed Sulu's enticing lips, their shimmer from the "moonlight" in the arboretum making her bold.

"I would walk a thousand miles to hear you say that again," he sighed in sated bliss, almost afraid to open his eyes and discover she was just his own fantasy come to haunt him.

"How about we go back to my place and I show you just how much you mean to me? I have some Deltan chocolates…"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1.11.09

    Tease! :)

    Uhuru gasped as Kirk skipped their routine, surprising her with a kiss on the eager tip of her...

    Let's see how you like it! :)

    -k592walker

    ReplyDelete