30.5.09

Longings, A Temptation in Song S/U, K/U [PG]

Image courtesy of Paramount

Disclaimer: The characters are Paramount's, their actions are mine.


You sing to him in the lounge -
A casual touch, a flirtatious smile, forbidden from most, yet with you he makes allowances.

Does he see the attraction between you both?Does he recognize the temptation you present to him?

Or is it I who am tempted?
Me, who wishes the smiles and the flirts were for?

Yes, I answer - if only to myself.
I would sing with you if it meant your interest turned to me.

But I can't and you don't -
So I sit here, pretending I don't see the light in both of your eyes.

~ID'ic






2 comments:

  1. You wrote that just for me. You're sweet and you knew I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never sweet--let's get that straight ;-)

    ReplyDelete