2.9.09

Longings, A View not Mine U/C, K/U [PG]

Image courtesy of Trekcore


Disclaimer: The characters are Paramount's, their actions are mine.

Summary: Protector or possessor?

I try not to stare at you but obviously I fail as the Captain taps my board, dragging my attention to it instead of your beauty. His look is stern and full of more warnings than I care to acknowledge.

I look cowed and he walks away, but I see Sulu shaking his head, glancing at the broad back and mouthing silent "No's."

I immediately understand that you are off limits--that he may look and we may not.

Does he do this to protect you? To save you from unwanted attentions? Or does he claim you for his own…?

~ID'ic





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5.9.09

    "His look is stern and full of more warnings than I care to acknowledge."

    Like this line and the pic is a great choice.

    -k592walker

    ReplyDelete