23.8.09

Longings, What Lurks in the Forest S/U, K/U [PG]

Image courtesy of Paramount Trekcore and moi

Disclaimer: The characters are Paramount's, their actions are mine.

Summary: How we often we assume that a smooth surface means a calm core.

I observe your posturing before him--a subtle dance of prey versus predator. In him you recognize a thrill. Still, his tawny eyes mesmerize you, almost making you victim before you catch his scent. Yet, you approach me in innocence--never sensing the bigger threat as you frolic with me--thinking me some form of domestic beast rather than the Le-matya I am.

How ironic you flee deep into the King's forest--somehow knowing the noble Knight will not poach against his liege lord. Yet you walk up innocently to this bandit, showing no fear, as I draw my bow….

~ID'ic

No comments:

Post a Comment