15.7.09

Lost Loves, Anarchy of the Heart C/f (Irina) [G]

Image courtesy of Paramount and Trekcore

Disclaimer: Paramount owns Star Trek. I only own my fantasies.

Summary: A young Russian meets up with a lost first love.

You became disaffected with society, your affection waned for me. I became the symbol of all the things you resented--technology, order, discipline.

You fell out of love with the world, you fell out of love with me.I reached out to you, but you pushed me away. You rejected all that drew us together--you abandoned me.

And now I see you in this ragged band of followers to Servin. I try to bridge the gap, find the woman I once knew. But the eyes staring back at me are those of a stranger; my Irina is no more.

~ID'ic

1 comment:

  1. I hate you for making me love Chekhov. I never like him! This was very good. *sniffle* "my Irina".


    word verification: cophove. sounds Russian.

    ReplyDelete